Folks who know me know I’m irritated by Facebook closing the native interfaces to Google apps (specifically Calendar on Android). Turns out, there’s Another Way:
- Go to any Event that you are Attending.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
- Click Export.
A pop-up will offer you two options for that single Event: Download or email.
It also shows a link under “Export all of your upcoming events.”
- Highlight that link and copy it (or right-click it and choose Copy link location).
- Open Google Calendar in your web browser.
- Under “Other calendars,” click Add > Add by URL.
- Paste the Facebook URL into the pop-up’s URL field.
Note: You probably do not want to check the checkbox to make it public.
- Click Add Calendar and then wait a moment. A “Firstname Lastname ‘s Facebook” calendar should appear on your “Other calendars” list.
- Sync with your Android device or other Google Calendars client and enjoy!